Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Only one more sleep...


Yesterday I picked up a really cute bent fork bangle from a guy off our local Freecycle. It got too dark to photograph it last night. It kinda reminds me of an octopus. I love nautical stuff, so I was chuffed:)

My parcel-delivery guy made my day this morning when he turned up with the book I ordered a few weeks ago. I'm sure I made his day too, answering the door in my dressing gown and bed hair. Not.
The book is called "The Complete Tightwad Gazette"all about living frugally. I can't wait to start reading it. It's something that interests me a lot. Our lives are so overrun with "stuff". I think it's our responsibility to stop being so wasteful.

I spent a good portion of this afternoon making a calendar for my Pa. It's his birthday today. He turned 88! He doesn't look a day over 70, handsome devil;) Well, I'm off to drink some Black Russians, play some trivia games and have an otherwise quiet evening. Unless I happen to have more than 2 Black Russians, then it could prove rather interesting. I am rubbish at drinking haha!
Hope you all have a wonderful New Year, and your heads aren't too sore in the morning!
I'll be back tomorrow, ready to start my 365 crafting challenge, yay!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



1 comment: