Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 1&2 of crafting 365 challenge

Sorry I didn't get around to posting yesterday-I wasn't terribly well which was a crap way to start the New Year.

As predicted, I got on the Black Russians NYE, and I had 5. Yes 5! Pretty good for me. Or not actually, judging by how I feel in the aftermath haha!
I sang Metallica and Cold Chisel a bit too loudly, stumbled around a bit and was in bed passed out by 1.30am. Happy New Year!!

I did manage to make something yesterday for day 1 of my crafting challenge-a little sunglasses case with a cupcake on it.

Today I felt like I'd been hit by a bus, nevertheless we took the kids to Fairy Park, which was fun. Except for the whole walking uphill part. They had fun!

Then off to Spotlight. I got a voucher from my MIL for Xmas (she rocks!) so I thought instead of buying craft supplies, I'd get things I normally wouldn't buy for myself. I picked up the most gorgeous little apron with birds on it, and a kitchen timer.

The kids broke my FlyLady timer awhile ago, and this one was just too cute to walk by!!

I've run out of time to make anything today, so I'll make two things tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment