Monday, November 5, 2012

H-h-hello? Anybody out there?

I'm dipping my toe back in the blogging pool...it's been awhile! Like, a couple of years!

Whew!

An awful lot has happened in that time, so let's cut a long story short: separated, moved house, divorced, fell in love, moved house again, remarried...and here I am today, renewed and the happiest I have ever been. I've grown a lot and learned a lot, and am grateful for (mostly) all of it :D

I don't know how often I'll be back blogging, so I'm making no promises. I do plan on blogging about things that are interesting to me, which include but are not limited to: vintage fashion (of course), perhaps some outfit posts, my family and my little shop, Candi's Closet.

This post is short and sweet, but I'll leave you with a couple of photos of our wedding day. It was only a month ago! We eloped, at home, and had an Art Deco theme. My dress was a replica of the green dress Keira Knightley wears in Atonement:) You may have noticed, if you used to follow my blog-the kiddies have grown up SO much!

For now,

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment